CNC Coolant Chillers
Whaley Products Inc. (WPI) is an industry-leading manufacturer of chillers and cooling towers for CNC equipment cooling. Our innovative designs are proven to provide reliable, efficient cooling for CNC equipment using for custom machining, cutting, milling, welding and other metal working processes. Our full line of chillers include air-cooled chillers, water-cooled chillers, and cooling towers. Our team is experienced in the demanding requirements for cooling CNC equipment and machinery and can assist you in selecting the best chiller for your application.
WPI’s chillers are precision-engineered to provide effective cooling to CNC equipment in order to maintain performance levels. Regulating the temperature of the coolant and machine tank is critical to holding tight tolerances during production, keeping the equipment operating efficiently, and preventing damage to the equipment. Our designs are built to operate reliably in high volume operations and withstand the demands of continuous production.
- Range of sizes, capacities, and configurations to meet the different requirements for CNC equipment, including CNC machining centers, milling machines, turning machines, plasma cutters, laser cutters, and welding machines
- Portable and modular designs provide flexibility to handle different production quantities and allow for easy expansion
- Integrate with your production equipment to provide seamless processing
WPI’s standard designs can be customized to meet specific requirements and we have the capabilities to design a custom chiller or cooling tower for unique applications.
Our expert staff will assist you in determining the size, capacity, and configuration of a chiller to meet your application requirements. We offer:
- Air-Cooled Glycol Chillers. Our line includes packaged, modular, and spilt chillers with capacities from 1.5 up to 100 tons. Our SA-Series Packaged Chillers are equipped with integral pumps and tanks. Our SAE and SAR Series Chillers offer unlimited stage-ability and are equipped with an external pump tank system that can be sized for future expansion. Air-cooled chillers are used in open, well-ventilated areas and can be installed outdoors.
- Water-Cooled Glycol Chillers. We offer packaged and modular water-cooled chillers, with capacities from 1.0 to 80 tons. Our SW-Series Packaged Chillers are used when condenser water loop (city water or open loop cooling tower) is available. Our SWE-Series Modular Chillers offers unlimited stage-ability.
- Open Loop Cooling Towers WP Series open loop cooling towers can be used if your cooling requirements range from 85°F and up. Our towers are made of industrial grade fiberglass polyester that offers low maintenance, long life and maximum cooling performance. In operation, water entering the tower is uniformly sprayed over the internal surface area of the tower, and the fan induces airflow in the opposite direction of the water. The combination of airflow and the large surface area of the tower evaporates a small percentage of water, which provides the heat removal and cooling
- Closed Loop Cooling Towers. Closed looped towers are utilized when you want to keep the cooling tower water isolated from your process. Our CLS-Series is designed for outdoor installation and our CLIO-Series and WPCL-Series are designed for indoor installations. They have 10 to 500 ton capacity. Whaley’s WP-Series is designed for smaller capacity applications, with a 10 to 125 capacity.
WPI offers quick turnaround, usually 2-4 weeks, on delivery of our standard chiller models and standard models manufactured with custom options.
Whaley Products Inc. is proud of our reputation for manufacturing the highest quality process chillers and providing superior customer service to each client. Call today to see how we can solve your CNC equipment cooling challenge.