Plastic Processing Industry Chillers
Whaley Products Inc. (WPI) offers high quality, reliable chillers for use in plastics processing and manufacturing, providing durable, high performance in demanding processing environments. WPI’s team is experienced in designing and manufacturing chillers for plastics manufacturing and processing applications. Our innovative, industry-leading line of chillers include air-cooled chillers, water-cooled chillers, and cooling towers. Whether you are looking for a chiller to manage the temperature of the plastic material during manufacture, or cool the processing equipment, WPI has a chiller that can meet your requirements.
WPI’s chillers are precision-engineered to provide controlled chilling to the plastic material or equipment. Regulating temperatures during processing can reduce cycle times and protect processing equipment. Our designs are built to operate reliably in high volume operations and withstand the demands of continuous production.
- Range of sizes and capacities ensure that your chiller will meet your production requirements
- Portable and modular designs provide flexibility to handle different production quantities and allow for easy expansion
- Integrate with your production equipment to provide seamless processing
WPI’s standard designs can be customized to meet specific requirements and we have the capabilities to design a custom chiller or cooling tower for unique applications.
Our expert staff will assist you in determining the size, capacity, and configuration of a chiller to meet your application requirements. We offer:
- Air-Cooled Glycol Chillers. Our line includes packaged, modular, and spilt chillers with capacities from 1.5 up to 100 tons. Our SA-Series Packaged Chillers are equipped with integral pumps and tanks. Our SAE and SAR Series Chillers offer unlimited stage-ability and are equipped with an external pump tank system that can be sized for future expansion. Air-cooled chillers are used in open, well-ventilated areas and can be installed outdoors.
- Water-Cooled Glycol Chillers. We offer packaged and modular water-cooled chillers, with capacities from 1.0 to 80 tons. Our SW-Series Packaged Chillers are used when condenser water loop (city water or open loop cooling tower) is available. Our SWE-Series Modular Chillers offers unlimited stage-ability.
- Open Loop Cooling Towers WP Series open loop cooling towers can be used if your cooling requirements range from 85°F and up. Our towers are made of industrial grade fiberglass polyester that offers low maintenance, long life and maximum cooling performance. In operation, water entering the tower is uniformly sprayed over the internal surface area of the tower, and the fan induces airflow in the opposite direction of the water. The combination of airflow and the large surface area of the tower evaporates a small percentage of water, which provides the heat removal and cooling
- Closed Loop Cooling Towers. Closed looped towers are utilized when you want to keep the cooling tower water isolated from your process. Our CLS-Series is designed for outdoor installation and our CLIO-Series and WPCL-Series are designed for indoor installations. They have 10 to 500 ton capacity. Whaley’s WP-Series is designed for smaller capacity applications, with a 10 to 125 capacity.
WPI offers quick turnaround, usually 2-4 weeks, on delivery of our standard chiller models and standard models manufactured with custom options.
Whaley Products Inc. is proud of our reputation for manufacturing the highest quality process chillers and providing superior customer service to each client. Call today to see how we can solve your plastics processing challenge.